Saturday, 31 December 2016

Embrace another Fall by Robert Plant, lullaby and... the ceaseless roar

Oh I often think of you
 The hour before it rains
 Across the broken days
 That brought me home again

 You walked into my life
 Awoke my spirit soul
 You saved me from my deep
 Farewell my wanderer's home

 Oh! The life upon your lips
 Your heart could not foresee
 The tangle I became
 That brings me home again

 Embrace another fall
 My year is worn and cold
 To you I bare my soul
 My summer's almost gone

 Oh, so blue must turn to grey
 And out upon the shire
 All through the frost and rain
 I make my home

 Mi glydwais fod yr 'hedydd
 Wedi marw ar y mynydd;
 Pe gwyddwn i mai gwir y geiriau
 Awn a gyrr o wyr ac arfau
 I gyrchu corff yr 'hedydd adre

 (I heard that the Lark
 has died on the mountain;
 If I knew these words were true
 I would go with a group of men and arms
 to fetch teh Lark's body home)

No comments:

Post a Comment