Sunday, 9 November 2014

Prescription eye wear

I've been wearing eye glasses for a long time. I've reached a point now where I have to look over my glasses to see or read normal text. But, I'm somewhat loathed to admit that I need bifocals the same way that I wouldn't try yogurt and cheese cake for a long time ('yogurt' is just a wrong sequence of letters and a cheese cake is just 'unnatural').

I'm also unsuited to be a hunter because I'm so prone to be lured into my own private world without much effort. My walks back and forth between work and home are 99% absent-minded, so compelling are some ideas and thoughts I miss people waving at me or saying hi 'til it's way too late.

I recently bought a digital camera, and I have found it's like my eye glasses in many ways. It catches things I was completely oblivious to when I took the picture: people doing things that I didn't see. Here is one that illustrates perfectly what I mean:



Jay

4 comments:

  1. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching for something else. Overall nice blog, keep it up. You can also check: online survey jobs without investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my mission on the web, We noticed this blog publish, It is extremely detailed and I think you need to acknowledge this kind of remark. I need money too learn the facts here now

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want?HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great! click this link now

    ReplyDelete