Saturday, 16 August 2014

Richard Kearney's "anatheism"

I've rediscovered the radio. I'm the midst of moving to another town, another job and everything is packed and gone so I've been listening to online radio all day. Thank G*d for the CBC, or more precisely, the CBC radio show called, Ideas. This is where I've discovered Richard Kearney and his notion of "ana-theos" or returning to G*d after G*d.

Here is the link to the online broadcast of the episode of Ideas where Kearney is featured: http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Ideas/Full+Episodes/ID/2469543746/

Wow. I know I've wanted to "reclaim" Christianity but I didn't realize that there is a beautifully developed discourse for what I've only felt and been unable to articulate and clumsily tried to actualize both in thought and act.

I need to think some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment